Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

Mother's Day 2015 will always be special to me, 'cause it is the first time I've celebrated as a mama of 2! Things I've learned since taking on two: 

1. The hardest part of having 2 kids is getting them both to smile for the same photo.

2. It gets easier! The first few months were tough because they both needed so many different things: they didn't eat the same stuff, didn't eat at the same time, you couldn't bathe them together, they didn't play together...you get the point! It was twice the work. More and more lately, these two are becoming buddies...and we can do more together now!

3. I worry less about Cohen than I did about Landon. What they say about the second child is true...you have more experience, you cut a little more slack, and you stress less...which is nice!

4. For us, parenting is a team sport. Sean and I have always been teammates, but things definitely went up a notch since bringing Cohen home! So grateful to have a teammate like Sean in my life :)

We spent the day playing & picnicking at a park in Willow Glen, followed up by a sunny afternoon in the backyard, just goofing around. My kind of Sunday. 








No comments:

Post a Comment