Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Brothers Meet for the First Time!

Landon came to the hospital on Sunday morning (thanks Grandma Donna & Pops) to meet his baby brother. When he came into the room with Sean, he ran straight to me and said "where is he?" He then looked at me, my shirt, and blanket, confused. He tried to lift my shirt (I guess he thought the baby would still be in or on my belly)...it was adorable. I pointed to the bassinet and said "look in there". He got his first glimpse of baby bro and immediately said..."I want to hold him!"

After holding him for a minute or two (see video below), Landon got down off of the bed and said "let's go home now". He wanted all of us to go home right away. It broke my heart that we couldn't do just that...but, we were home just about 24hrs later, thank goodness :)






1 comment: