Thursday, October 2, 2014

LRG3: Landon Turns Three

It is insanely hard to believe that our "Lil LRG" is 3 today. I 'interviewed' him last night to try to document what his little mind is up to as a newly minted 3 year old. Here is the transcript of that conversation: 


Interview with Our Three Year Old
What is your name? Landon
How do you spell your name? L-A-N-D-O-N
What is your address? 14801 Nelson Way
When is your birthday? October 2nd
Who is your best friend? Tyler
What do you want to be for Halloween? A Tiger
What is your favorite color? Red 
Why? Because it is my favorite color
What is your favorite…
…song? Dinosaur Rescue
…animal? Tiger
…sport? Soccer 
Why? Because it is my favorite sport. I like to kick it in the goal
…toy? Ninja Turtle Van & 4 Turtles (I want my cousins to share with me)
…fruit? Apples & blueberries
…food? Mac N Cheese, and macaroni and cheese too
Who are your teachers? Miss Maddie & Miss Jessica
Who is your favorite teacher? Miss Maddie
Favorite thing to do on the playgroud? Play with trucks
In classroom? Like to play with blocks, building a castle
How much do you weigh? I weigh 40 pounds!
Book? Dinosaur Rescue
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Playing games on the airplane
…with Mommy? Play soccer
What is your baby brother’s name? Cohen
Is he big or small? Small
What do you think of him? I think he can grow up in a minute. 
What will happen when he grows up? He will be a boy
Do you have any questions for me? Mommy. I think you have to go potty, and and then take a bath, then watch a show with me, then go to bed with daddy and brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment