Saturday, March 2, 2013

Overjoyed

I just got back from a 24 hour trip to San Diego. There, I got to meet my best friend's baby, Makenna Rose. She is a tough, resilient, brave, and beautiful baby girl.

I wanted to do something for Dina, so I offered to document her first few days of life. I just finished editing the images & can't wait to share them with the new parents. Those pictures are for Dina & Mark to share...so, you'll have to wait to get a chance to see her sweet face. 

Dina, I love you and am so very proud of you, Mama! 


4 comments:

  1. I love you guys. Cannot wait to see the pics of Miss Makenna! Love this picture of you guys as a starter. D, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Stacy, for being such a great friend to Dina and Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ladies! Can't wait to see the pics of Makenna :) What a great gift for Mark and Dina - they will cherish those photos always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you Ninny and all your girls. so Happy for Miss Dina and Mark.

    ReplyDelete