Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Family Fun at the Pumpkin Patch

On Sunday, we joined our great friends the Garbers for some family fun out at a pumpkin patch in Half Moon Bay. This place was like the Disneyland of pumpkin patches: hay rides, laser tag, pony rides, trains, haunted houses, and more! Landon (1 year) and Ella (1 month) were a little young for most of the fun, but that didn't stop us from cruisin' around, picking out pumpkins, and getting some fun fall photos! I'm pretty sure Landon is going to tear this place up next year!

When did my baby become a boy? 

Landon meeting Baby Ella for the first time! :)

My cowboys.





First family trip to the pumpkin patch: Daddy Chris, Baby Ella, and Mommy Trish :)

My lil' pumpkin




Yes (like anything else with wheels), Landon tried to push this too!


1 comment:

  1. Just too much fun I wanna go too!!! Awesome pictures of my grandson.

    ReplyDelete