Sunday, September 30, 2012

365 days ago today...

...I called Sean at 6pm and changed my dinner order from a Chiptole burrito to "soup, or something like it" because I'd just felt the first 2 of many contractions to come (the doctor told me that once labor started I shouldn't eat anything heavy, just a lot of liquid & soup-type stuff). I'll never forget Sean's response..."soup, you mean like SOUP, like, you can only have soup!? is it time!?"

Little did we know that we'd have to wait 37 hours from that phone call before finally getting to meet BabyG.  Landon took his time, wanting to make an on-time, due-date arrival.

2 comments:

  1. Now that I had a baby, the whole 37 hour thing means so much more! You were a real trooper Stace. Happy almost birthday to that darling little boy of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Landon being here, we are all so happy about that. Happy Birthday sweet sweet boy. Love Loulee.

    ReplyDelete