Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Tourist in My Own State: Catalina

A few weeks ago, I headed to Catalina to help my SCU girlfriends celebrate Lisa's Bachelorette! I was super stoked for a fun, relaxing, girls-only weekend...and to see a part of California that I've never seen! 

Catalina did not disappoint: hikes & golf carts by day, dive bars & dancing by night...we took this sleepy little island by storm!







These girls and I go back, waaaay back. Most of us have known each other since Freshman Year at SCU, nearly 12 years ago! I would say we are lucky, but that would assume these friendships take no effort or deliberate action. It's actually quite the opposite: we are as close today because of sacrifice, effort, and lots of deliberate action. We choose to prioritize one another, and continue to be there for each other as we celebrate life (graduations, engagements, weddings, babies, and more)! Here's to 12 more years of making time for each other, and celebrating all of the awesomeness to come!

2 comments:

  1. So special and I love you all. And this all means alot to me too, keep it all going on girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stace -- I'm way behind and just now reading this, but it brought a tear to my eye. You couldn't have put it better about our friendships! THANK YOU for being such a great friend!

    ReplyDelete