Sunday, May 27, 2012

Son-shine

I am overwhelmed with the joy this little boy brings to our life. I don't really remember what life was like before he was here, and he was ours. I don't miss sleeping in on Saturday mornings, because I'd rather be groggy & playing with him than get a few extra hours of sleep. Sean and I know how blessed we are, and we are thankful everyday that we get to be his parents, and help shape the person he'll become someday. 

As for now, I already see a good listener with kind blue eyes, a boy with a big heart & a cautious curiosity, and an entertainer who likes to grab the attention of the faces in the room.

I always knew I would love my children someday...but I could never have imagined just how much

life. is. good.


1 comment:

  1. Stace, you make me cry. This is too sweet. He is a wonderful little boy and you guys are wonderful parents to him.

    ReplyDelete