Thursday, May 3, 2012

Landon & Water

We've been trying to get Landon to drink water out of a sippy cup for a few weeks. The filtered water that comes from our refrigerator is cold...he doesn't like cold water. We've tried room temperature with mixed results. Tonight, I warmed up his water just a little bit in the microwave, and ta-da...little man finally drank some water tonight with his dinner! I'm sure he'll get used to room temp or cool water soon enough, but for now, we'll keep practicing using the sippy with warm water!


Landon loves the water. He's enjoyed every time he's been in a pool & totally loves bath time. Tonight was his first time flying solo in his whale tub. When he was a little baby, we bathed him in this tub in our kitchen sink. Once he got to squirmy for that, we started taking baths with him (easier to wrangle him, get him clean, and let him play & splash). Tonight, I didn't feel like getting in the tub with him, so I brought the whale back out, and gave it a go. He loved it...you could tell he knew that this was something new, and that he's becoming a big boy. 


And, here's a quick pic I took with my phone (obviously) of my squeaky-clean-happy-go-lucky little man. Thanks JT & Elena for the adorable hooded towel...he peed on it approximately 22 seconds after I took this picture. Haha. 


1 comment:

  1. He absolutely loves the bath!!! he is so cute, I miss him already! (I miss you and Seany too!)

    ReplyDelete