Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tummy Time!

Little man is learning how to hold his head up. He's doing pretty well with the help of a pillow, so I think it is time to start putting him flat on his belly. 

I was so surprised with how high he was holding his head this week, that I snapped as many photos as I could on my cell phone (so I could show Sean when he got home from work). Enjoy!






I CANNOT believe how fast he is growing, and how quickly he changes. He is already so different from the skinny little newborn we brought home from the hospital one month ago! 

1 comment:

  1. he is sure looking an awful lot like sean when he was a lil tot.. and yes, he was just the cutest boy ever too, next to his son of course!!! and Stacy, I see you too.. :) I can see you are doing fantaastic. I love you all... xx oo xxx smiles your way!!

    ReplyDelete