Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Landon is Two and a Half!


So, I've been telling people that Landon is "two and a half" when asked, for the last 4 months or so. I think it is he is so big, and folks just assume he's older...so, I've been rounding up. Finally, today April 2, he is officially 2.5! Guess it is time to start saying he is "almost three"!

Rather than try to rack my brain for the latest updates on our little man, I decided to take a different approach: I interviewed him at the dinner table tonight. I suppose it may have been more entertaining if I had recorded the interview and published a video, but this small transcript will have to do:

Landon Robert Greenwood
Two and a Half Years Old
April 2, 2014

What is your favorite color?
RED

What is your favorite shape?
CIRCLE

What should the baby's name be?
LET'S SEE

Who is your best friend?
TYLER

Who is your favorite teacher?
MISS DAWN

What is your favorite sport?
SOCCER

What do you love to do with Daddy?
PLAY SOCCER

What do you love to do with Mommy?
GO OUTSIDE

What do you want to be when you grow up?
MONSTER

What do you want to be for Halloween?
SPIDERMAN

What is your favorite song?
ITSY BITSY SPIDER

What is your favorite animal?
COW

What is your favorite movie?
LIGHTNING (Cars)

What is your favorite show?
PAW PATROL

What is your favorite food?
DINOSAUR CHICKENS

Who drives faster: Mommy or Daddy?
DADDY




1 comment: