Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hartman Family Invasion 2013

Back in November, my entire family invaded California for one fun weekend! It was great to have Mom & Dad, Haley and her son Alex, and Sarah all in town for a visit that didn't involve a major holiday, or major event! We just got to hang out, lay low, and relax! It's weekends like this that really make me wish we all lived in the same state...and not 4 different ones!

Here are a few shots from our Family Christmas Card shoot. Any picture I am in...Sean took! Nice job, husband! I love this crew. 








The weekend opened with a little yard work, of course! We went to Home Depot to pick up some new tall grasses for our large planter in the front yard. Everyone chipped in...even little Lando! 




On Saturday, the whole family (coffee mugs in hand) got to come & watch Landon's soccer practice! He, by far, had the largest cheering section that day! I even heard my Mom a few times yell "go, Landon! get the ball!" I can't help but be excited for the sports-watching years to come!







These two cousins really became friends this trip! They snuggled together and watched movies...and then they wrestled with Papa in a tent in the backyard! Boys!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment