Thursday, April 5, 2012

Palm Springs with SCUfriends

Since we turned 21, about nine years ago, my college girlfriends and I have been talking about taking a trip to celebrate our 30th birthdays. I am so happy to say that last weekend we did just that!

20 of us (plus 1 toddler & 3 babies) made the trek to Palm Springs for a long weekend full of rest, relaxation, and fun! We rented an amazing house not far from Downtown Palm Springs called Thirteen Palms. The set-up was amazing: five separate flats or villas, each with their own kitchen, living room, and bathrooms.


Landon hit the pool every day, smothered in SPF 55 baby sunscreen and rockin' a bucket hat. He loved the water, and had so much fun splashing and kicking.







Sean and I are so lucky to have such a strong set of incredible friends in our life. It makes me so happy to see how well everyone is doing, and how strong our love and support for one another is. No matter how much time passes between visits, I know I'm always at home with the my SCUfriends.







No comments:

Post a Comment