Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Let's Go Niners!

I like football, I always have. I think I have my Dad to thank for that. 

Sean LOVES football. 

This is one of the many reasons why our relationship "works". 

A few years ago when Sean and I were dating, someone asked us if we enjoyed camping. We both gave an "eh" sort of answer ("eh" = don't love it, don't hate it, could definitely live without it). Later that day, Sean asked me, "Is it okay if we're not a camping family? I imagine us to be more of a tailgate family someday". He had me at "tailgate"! 

We've been 49ers season ticket holders for 2 seasons now. I hadn't been to a game this season since before Landon was born...boy, I couldn't have picked a better game to return to! The 49ers played Drew Brees & the New Orleans Saints on Saturday in the NFC Divisional Playoff. It was THE best football game I've ever seen! I am so happy I got to go, and celebrate with Sean, Dan, and Carlene. BIG thanks to Dee Dee & Gary for watching Lil' Landon for us! 





No comments:

Post a Comment