Friday, January 13, 2012

Vegas: Go Big, and then Go Home!

My first night away from Landon was last Saturday night, in LAS VEGAS! I was lucky enough to get to help my good friend Kelli celebrate her 30th birthday in style! I was away from Sean and Landon for a total of 23 hours...and couldn't wait to see them at the airport on Sunday afternoon!

I learned 2 things this trip: 

#1 - I should always do Vegas in one night. There was no worry about needing to pace myself, or saving something for night 2...I flew in, partied hard until 6am, slept for 3hrs, then showered-up and headed back to the airport. I'm telling you -- one night is the way to go!

#2 - I couldn't have picked a better location for my "first night" away. Vegas is such a fun, and hugely distracting place...I didn't have much time to worry about (or miss) my boys. And, before I knew it, I was home again! 






2 comments:

  1. looks like you had a great time stace... glad to see the pix... love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rockstar Mama Stace!!! You will have a great story to tell Landon about your first night away :)

    ReplyDelete