Thursday, December 15, 2011

Behind the Scenes: Christmas Card Shoot

I could hardly wait to share these photos with all of you, but I wanted to make sure everyone received their Christmas Card in the mail before I published them online! (I'm kind of weird like that).

Anyway, I was really stressed about our Christmas Card this year. I knew that I wanted a picture of the 3 of us, but was, of course, challenged by how to make this happen. 

My camera, a tripod, and a (newly purchased) remote shutter later...we were in business! I set-up the tripod, composed the shot, focused the lens, while Sean held and controlled the remote (big surprise, right??). We must have taken 150 shots to get a few good ones. 

In the end -- I am super happy with how they turned out, and glad that we have some funny "outtakes" to share!

Sean, testing the remote (see it in his hand?) while I set up the shot
The challenge was getting him to look at the camera (and not at us)!
Why I thought pointing at the camera would work...I'll never know!
We did everything we could to keep him happy...please don't fuss, please don't fuss!
We love this little guy...Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment