Thursday, August 4, 2011

Stacy Travels Light...One Last Time

Last weekend, I took my last airplane ride before becoming a Mama. I can't think of a better reason for this last trip than to visit my best friend Jess and her husband, Jason, in Arizona. We got to celebrate at her baby shower on Saturday, and spent Saturday night and Sunday at the AMAZING Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa in Scottsdale. We treated ourselves to a relaxing weekend sunbathing by the pool and exchanging pregnancy stories (and laughing our butts off the entire way). Baby Payton Boes is due on September 10th (just 5 weeks away) and BabyG is due on October 2nd (just over 8 weeks away). Jess and I are so excited to be sharing this big life "first" together, and can't wait to meet each other's little babies!

Me (31wks) & Jess (34wks)
View from the Pool
View from our Room
Poolside Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment