Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Is it okay to say your baby is cute?

They say that mothers know what they are having...like a sixth sense or something. Everyone asks me, "What do you think it is?" as if I have some very special expectant mom powers. I don't know what I am having...but early on, if I had to guess, I would have guessed that I was having a boy. Not sure why, just a "feeling" I had. 

Then, we had our 20week ultrasound. Our ultrasound tech was able to capture one of the clearest profile shots I've seen of an unborn baby, and I immediately fell in love. I also, changed my vote. One good look at the adorable profile below sent me to the "I think it is a girl" side in an instant. I know Baby Boys can be really cute too, but for some reason that adorable little nose and lips makes me think we are having a Baby Girl. 

What do YOU think we are having? 

BabyG at 20weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment