Monday, January 26, 2015

Mama & Cohen Fly to Florida

In January, I decided to sneak in a trip to Florida to visit my family before heading back to work at the beginning of February. It was my first solo flight with a kid, and thankfully, Coey Bear took it easy on me, making the whole trip pretty quick and uneventful! It was so great to get to spend time with my family, but more importantly, for them to get to spend time with our newest, all alone. Coey had a taste of what life might be like as an only child: getting Papa & Loulee's undivided attention, back rubs by Loulee, lots of baths, and no one to share toys with! 

In other news, the weeks leading up to this trip Cohen was a BOTTLE STRIKE. He refused to take a bottle, no matter who offered it (after taking at least one bottle a day since he was a few weeks old). Sean and I were super worried (given my return to work date was looming). After taking a few days off from trying, I offered him a bottle in Florida and somehow, miraculously he took it! Proud to say he's been taking them ever since, and transitioned to the infant room at school like a champ! Whew!




















No comments:

Post a Comment