Saturday, November 15, 2014

Rah Rah & Joshy's Wedding in Florida

On November 14, 2014 the littlest (and youngest) Hartman sister got married! It was an absolutely beautiful, cool Fall day in Winter Park, Florida. Their venue, Casa Feliz, was an historic, Spanish-style home that was romantic, cozy, and classic. I am SO happy I wasn't too pregnant and that Cohen wasn't too young to make the trip -- I wouldn't have wanted to miss this!

Big props to Sarah and my mom, both should go into the event planning & decor business. There were so many incredible details, and thoughtful touches. I usually take TONS of pictures at weddings, but this time around my hands were full with Matron on Honor duties, and my two boys! Can't wait to see the images from her photographer...I know they are going to be incredible!

And with that, the Hartman sisters now all go by a different last name. Very exciting to see our family grow from "The Hartmans" to the "Hartmans, Chaumps, Greenwoods, and Scheids"!

Here are some photo highlights of our trip to Florida!

Payton & Landon (aka the Due Date Babies) born just 3 weeks apart! Can't believe how big they are getting! 


Hailey & Cohen meet for the first time. These 2 are just about 2 months apart!


Cohen...already on adventures with his Papa! 


Landon: future golf pro.


My mom's house always has a few extra baby items. This high chair let Cohen join his big bro at the table for the first time! 


Big Cousin Merritt meets Cohen for the first time!


Rehearsal at Casa Feliz! 

 










Rehearsal Dinner Fun!




The big day has arrived...and the girls kept busy in hair & make-up!







...and, here are the couple of photos I have from the actual wedding! 











No comments:

Post a Comment