Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Early Sign Landon Will Be a Good Big Brother

Landon's imagination is really blossoming. One of his favorite things to do is to tell "stories"...eh, more like "story" as he really has one story line that he repeats with a few added details each time.

And, it goes a little something like this:

Landon: "Mama, I have a question"
(He says this when he has something to say. Note: it is rarely a question, usually just a statement.)
Me: "Tell Me!"
Landon: "Once-upon-a-time...there was a rocket ship...and it crashed us...and we be hurt"
(Imagine "onceuponatime" as one word, said very quickly, in a toddler's 'accent'...I will get this on video to capture its full cuteness)
Me: "Oh my goodness! That's scary! Landon, are you okay?"
Landon: "Yes, I'm ok. Mama, you okay?"
Me: "Yes, I'm good."
Landon: "Is the baby okay?"
Me (Through Tears): "Yes, buddy. The baby is okay"



No comments:

Post a Comment