Saturday, December 14, 2013

Landon-Less Fun This Summer

Before 2013 comes to an end, want to make sure I throw some blog love to the fun we had this Summer, without Landon! I am usually so eager, and quick to post the latest pics of him ('cause he changes so much), that I forget to post about the fun we have when we are "off-duty"! So, here's 3 quick updates from Summer 2013:  

CHICAGO GIRLS WEEKEND
In July, Haley, Sarah, Jess, and I "met in the middle" for a fun weekend in Chicago. The reason for the trip? Justin Timberlake and JayZ at Soldier Field. There were many many more highlights than just the concert! We kayaked through downtown Chicago, shopped, went out for great dinners and plenty of drinks, toured around snapping photos, enjoying a new city, and even snuck in a little pool time! No one can make me laugh like these girls...we were all so lucky to have the weekend "off" to spend time with each other! #sisterswithnomisters


















KATE'S BACHELORETTE IN VAIL
Less than one month later, I got to fly to Colorado to celebrate Kate's bachelorette party in Vail! It was the perfect weekend: girl time, sleeping in, sunshine, great food, spa time, pool time, party time...all set in one of the prettiest places on earth! I just love my girlfriends, and am so happy that I got to spend a special, fun weekend "off-duty" to celebrate our Good Time Kate!















MIKEY & KATIE'S WEDDING
And, last but not least, Sean and I attended Mikey & Katie's wedding in August (thanks Grandma Donna for watching Lando!) It was a beautiful wedding, at a gorgeous site in the hills near Santa Cruz. As much as we love having our little guy with us on the dance floor, it was nice to enjoy ourselves without the standard "do you have him? where's lando? when was the last time we changed his diaper? do you have his sippy cup?"....type night! Oh, and did I mention there were CAKE POPS!? 















No comments:

Post a Comment