Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Wedding Wall


If you visited us sometime in the last 6 years, you know about "the wedding wall". It started back in 2006 with a few framed black & white photos of my sister & best friend's weddings in our hallway on Homer Avenue in Palo Alto, and grew into a collection of 20+ weddings that took over our entire first stairway in our townhome. I love this collection of photos, as they represent our family and closest friends on their happiest days. It was a beautiful reminder of the love they share, and the great memories we all made on their wedding days!

Now that we've moved into our new home, and started a family of our own, I am excited to fill our walls new with new photos & memories, so I will be wrapping and hand-delivering (or shipping) everyone their "wedding wall" photo & frame. Be on the lookout for yours!

And, to all of our friends & family who aren't married yet: don't worry, I'll bring my camera to your wedding...and I always share my best shots! 



No comments:

Post a Comment