Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dada's 30th Birthday at the Beach

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday, Mama and I took Dada to the beach for his 30th Birthday. I've heard about the beach, and how cool it is FOREVER...but this was my first time going ("over the hill" as Mama called it) to see the ocean.

When we first got there it was really, really bright. Sunshine, sparkly water, light sand...I could barely see! Mama tried to give me my sunglasses, but I just took them off. Once she finally found the hat that Loulee & Papa bought me, I was cool.

They took me down to the water, where the waves were crashing and people were playing. Dada held me and let me put my feet in the freezing cold water...I LOVED IT! Mama was so distracted by trying to take pictures, and get video (what else is new) that she dropped my sunglasses in the water, and the waves took them out to sea. Mama said something about how that's not surprising, that all of the Hartmans have lost at least one pair of sunglasses in the ocean...and that she was just shocked that it happened to me on my first trip!

I am such a lucky baby to live so close to the ocean, and I sure hope Mama & Dada take me back there. I want to build sand castles, get an ice cream cone, learn to boogie board someday!

Oh, and Dada had a good 30th birthday with all of his friends. Mama and I did good :)

Love,
Lil' Landon

PS. I'm eight months old now, and am getting my 3rd tooth. I've gained 3lbs in the last month, Mama says I am going through a "growth spurt".















No comments:

Post a Comment