Sunday, March 4, 2012

Water Baby

After Happy Hollow on Sunday, we joined Auntie Carlene and Uncle Ivy at their pool for some fun in the sun! Landon's only experience with water has been in the bath tub so far, so this was a big day, indeed! 

Team Greenwood was all smiles before swimming!

Landon showing off his game face!
"I'm so ready for this!"

Toes are in the water!
"I'm not sure if I like this yet"

In he goes! 
"Hold on tight, Dada! Don't let go!"

After their first (of MANY) swims together. 
Sean was a Proud Papa today, for sure!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, it must have been a heated pool right, I remember being there in Sept. and the pools were cold. Awesome, looks like it was a fun day in deed. Love you all making fun with your week-ends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that it gets any cuter than this.

    ReplyDelete