Tuesday, February 28, 2012

149 Days

The last 149 days as a "housewife" and "stay-at-home-mom" have been unbelievable: rewarding, amusing, fun, heart-warming, relaxing, and fulfilling. I am so lucky to be Landon's Mama, and to have spent the last 149 days at home with him.

Tomorrow, I head back to work...not because I have to, but because I am choosing to. For some reason, this makes me feel much better about the decision. If I had to go back to work out of obligation, I would likely be much more frustrated and sad about leaving Landon. I am eager to start the next phase of my life as a "working mom". I hope that I begin to set a good example for Landon because I want him to be as proud of me as I already am of him. 

Landon, be a good boy at school: make friends, listen to your teachers, and remember that Mama & Dada can't wait to pick you up everyday!



No comments:

Post a Comment