Friday, July 15, 2011

28 Weeks Down

Here is the latest belly shot, taken at 28 weeks. I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by! I feel like I am growing a little bit every night, because I wake up each morning feeling just a little bit bigger than I did the day before. BabyG is really starting to move now...I can feel it turning, kicking, squirming, playing the drums, tap dancing, and stretching. We are really excited for our 3D ultrasound appointment next week...as I am eager to see this little Baby in action! 

This just in...Sean has officially changed his vote! He no longer thinks we are having a girl...he's got a feeling it is a boy. We'll find out soon enough!

2 comments:

  1. Your pregnancy is going by so fast. Cannot believe you are 12 weeks away from baby! You look great Stace!

    ReplyDelete